1. Aids to pain relief, inflammation, headaches, migraines, various types of infections (both internal and external), severe laryngitis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and many more complications. In countries that grow Moringa, it is considered to be effective in providing palliative care for patients with serious diseases such as prostate cancer and HIV-AIDS.
2. Supports the regulation of digestion and improves the digestive system – Moringa nutritional supplements help proper digestion, exterminating parasites and intestinal worms, and also has a positive effect on healthy weight loss. Moringa has 10 times more beta-carotene than spinach, and provide improved oxygen uptake of the blood by increasing hemoglobin. When increased, oxygen supply to the brain affects the body’s metabolic activity and improves the body’s digestive rate.
3. Rids the body of toxins and heavy metals – Moringa nutritional supplements improve the functioning of the circulatory system and helps during radiation and chemotherapy.
4. Treatment and relief from skin problems – Moringa nutritional supplements are useful for treating skin fungi and bacterial skin infections and psoriasis.
5. Improving the functioning of various body systems – Moringa nutritional supplements supports the normal functioning of the liver and kidneys and improves heart function.
6. Assists those who suffer from respiratory problems such as asthma.
7.Balancing cholesterol – lowering cholesterol and blood lipids.
8. Enhancing milk production and supports health of lactating women – there are three main reasons why the use of Moringa supplements are popular among breastfeeding women:
A. Contribution to increasing the production of milk.
B. Breastfeeding women who consume Moringa supplements regularly have a better nutritional profile and the milk they deliver to their baby becomes richer and is more nutritious. This organic supplement also increases the amount of milk and improves quality.
C. Moringa supplements are rich in nutrients that nursing mothers especially require and it also gives them an energy boost. This is because Moringa has so much vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and carotenoids.
9. Slows the aging process and treats osteoporosis phenomenon – Moringa nutritional supplements are rich in the calcium needed for the skin and body and helps maintain healthy bones.
10. Assist the eyes and the brain – Moringa nutritional supplements help maintain good vision by supplying a sufficient amount of vitamin A to the body. Conditions of Vitamin A deficiency negetively effect vision. Moringa contains 4 times more vitamin A than carrots, it reinforces vision.
11. More energy and stamina – Moringa nutritional supplements strengthen the immune system, giving a feeling of energy and vitality. It reduces anxiety and helps the body sleep better. Moringa contributes to the overall feeling of better health.